FACIAL ACUPUNCTURE, REJUVENATION & FACIAL CUPPING
Cosmetic applications that enhance appearance and wellness.
Acupuncture, guasha, herbs and dietary modifications have been used for centuries as a treatment modality for facial rejuvenation and to minimize the effects of aging on the skin. A more recent modern adaptation is cupping therapy that uses small specially designed cups on the face for an added benefit to the results of a facial rejuvenation treatment.
In addition to promoting general health, facial acupuncture ….
- Alleviates facial lines - Fine lines disappear and deeper ones are reduced.
- Lifts eyelids, firms jowls, minimizes double chins and dark circles.
- Increases collagen and elastin production.
- Increases facial tone.
- Decreases puffiness around the eyes.
- Minimizes pores - Smaller pores are noted.
- Increases circulation to the face.
- Benefits the lymph system by producing a healthy glow to the skin.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture typically involves a series of 10-15 sessions depending on the individual, spaced once or twice weekly. Since the benefits of acupuncture are cumulative and natural, significant changes may be noticeable between the fourth and sixth treatment. For optimal results, monthly sessions thereafter are recommended. A typical session takes 60 to 90 minutes.
Please call the office or email for pricing and scheduling an appointment.